Bernina Activa 215
An exciting introduction to sewing!
So you want to make sewing your new hobby or spread your creative wings occasionally? What’s more, you place a high value on quality. Then the BERNINA 215 is the right choice for you! It’s exceptionally user-friendly and easy to handle, robust and durable. It even grows to meet your demands if need be, it can be equipped with a host of special accessories and adapted to your personal sewing requirements.
True BERNINA quality packed into a lightweight model.
In addition to all basic features, this machine offers a number of useful functions that make sewing even easier: the optional Free Hand System (FHS), a choice of 12 fabulous stitches, 2 different buttonholes, 5 (snap-on) presser feet as standard, plus a wealth of extras
- Easy Touch-Button stitch selecting
- 12 practical, decorative, special and quilting stitches.
- Variable stitch width and length
- Drop feed for freehand work
- 9 needle positions for easier piping, edge stitching and zip insertion.
- Sleeve-arm facility
- Built-in fold down carry handle
- All metal internal block casting gives greater stability
- Built-in low voltage sewing lamp.
- LCD info screen
- Soft carry case.
- Smooth, low vibration running.
- Thread cutter
- Three thread cutters make the cutting of upper and lower threads especially easy.
The illuminated screen gives you all necessary information and settings at a glance: Selected stitch, stitch length and width, needle stop and recommended presser-foot are displayed.
LED Sewing Light
The especially bright LED light provides optimum illumination of your work area.
Needle stop and motor speed
For simple, confident sewing, you can set needle stop up/down and halve the motor speed at the touch of a button.
Quick Reverse button
The reverse button enables quick and easy temporary and permanent sewing in reverse.
Two spool holders
The vertical, fold-out second spool holder is especially practical when winding bobbins, and when using twin needle.
Direct stitch selection
Direct selection of the most commonly used utility stitches at the press of a button quick and practical.
Stitch length and width
Simply press the buttons to change the basic settings. All settings are displayed on screen.
For successful threading first time, every time.
Adjust thread tension flexibly and easily