Bernina Adjustable Ruler Foot 72
Bernina Adjustable Ruler Foot 72 allows you to sew along the longarm quilting rules which creates decorative quilting designs therefore creating excellent, feather, circle and more.
- Decorative Quilt designs such as lines, feather, circles etc
- Are created using 1/4 inch thick plexiglass rules
- Markings on the inside and outside for simple precise sewing
- The Dialt lets you adjust the Height of the foot individually to the fabric thickness
- used with 5.5mm and 9mm Machines
Any commercial plexiglass longarm quilting rules with a 1/4 inch thickness can be used, the hight of the foot sole makes it possible to quit along the edges of the rules which is very important especially with circles.
With this technique, the feed dogs are lowered and the fabric with the rules is guided manually with the base of the foot resting on the edge of the rulers, this is due to the adjustment dial the height of the foo can be adjusted to match the fabric thickness individual so the fabric can be moved smoothly without getting stuck furthermore the additional option provided by the adjustable foot height extends the range of application the Bernina sewing machines without the function “automatic presser foot pressure presser for height”