Fantastic features and a wide range of stitches!
The new PFAFF® hobbylockTM 2.0 overlock machine is a modern overlock that is easy to use and has many practical features, including 15 stitches, adjustable stitch length; builtin rolled edge, free-arm for sewing sleeves and pant legs, electronic speed control, and much more.
Sew like a pro…
- 4, 3, 2 thread sewing – many options for utility and decorative sewing.
- 15 stitches – trim, stitch, overcast and embellish projects in half the time.
- Lay-in tension and colour coded thread paths – for quick, convenient threading.
- Threading Guides – detailed interactive DVD and printed quick guide for threading all stitches.
- Free arm – makes sewing cuffs, sleeves and other small areas easy.
- Differential feed – adjustable for perfectly even seams.
- Adjustable stitch length, cutting width and presser foot pressure.
- Extra presser foot height – room for several layers or heavy fabrics.
- Waste tray – catches fabric trimmings.
- Safety lockout – when the front cover is open the machine will not sew.
- Thread cutter – conveniently placed for quick cutting of threads.
- Universal Standard presser foot – can be used with all built-in stitches.
- Electronic speed control.
- Sews 1,300 stitches per minute – sew faster, save time.
- Built-in extended carrying handle.
- Moveable upper cutter – disengage the cutter for special techniques.