Pfaff Quilt Expression 4.2 Sewing Machine
Pfaff Quilt Expression 4.2 Sewing Machine has PFAFF’s Integrated Dual Feed to deliver absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and the bottom and to ensure perfect seams on all fabrics.
Major features include Automatic Presser Foot Lift, Thread Snips Electronic Knee-Lift and 47 different quilt stitches.
- The Original IDTTM System – Integrated Dual Feed, a PFAFF® exclusive feature that delivers absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and the bottom, and ensures perfect seams on all fabrics.
- Automatic Presser Foot Lift – Raises the presser foot instantly when the needle is set to stop down and/or at the end of a seam after a thread snip.
- Thread Snips – Automatically cut top and bobbin threads, pulling thread ends to the back side of fabric.
- Electronic Knee-Lift – Raises the presser foot with an easy movement, allowing you to keep your hands on your project.
- Quilt Stitches – Enjoy quilting with 47 different quilt stitches, with a beautiful hand-stitched character.
- Start/Stop – sew without the foot control – Makes sewing long seams, free-motion and buttonholes easy.
SEWING FEATURES Cont
- A Wide Variety of Beautiful Stitches – Select from over 250 stitches. Includes utility stitches, buttonholes, 9mm wide decorative stitches, quilt stitches, cross stitches and hemstitches.
- 2 Built-In Sewing Fonts – Choose from 2 fonts (Comic and Outline) to personalize your project.
- Tapering on all 9mm Decorative Stitches – Taper at the beginning and/or at the end of any stitch. Change the angle of taper for unlimited opportunities.
- Mirror Image of Stitches – Flip the stitch side to side and/or end to end for even more possibilities.
- Stitch Positioning – Moves complete stitch right or left to easily align decorative stitches.
- Three Free-motion Modes – different modes for free-motion quilting, thread painting or darning. Select the best mode for your specific
SEWING FEATURES Cont
- Needle Up/Down – Set needle to stop up or down in the fabric for pivoting, appliqué and more.
- Sensormatic Buttonhole – Buttonhole columns are sewn in the same direction for precise stitch quality.
- 37 Needle Positions – For exact placement of your straight stitch. Stitch Width Safety – Select the Stitch Width Safety to eliminate needle breakage with straight stitch accessories.
- Twin Needle Program – Enter twin needle size to automatically adjust the stitch width. See the twin needle stitch on the screen.
- Easy-access Stitch Selection – Quick and easy stitch selection by means of the Direct Selection Buttons.
- Immediate Tie-off – When pressed the machine will tie-off and stop automatically for a quick and easy finish.
- Extra Presser Foot Lift – Raises the presser foot to its highest position so that thick fabrics can be placed easily under the presser foot.
- Automatic Thread Tension – Needle thread tension is set automatically for every stitch – makes sewing simple.
- Integrated Needle Threader – Makes threading the needle fast and easy.
SEWING FEATURES Cont
- Stitch Restart – Return to the beginning of a stitch or sequence without having to reset any special adjustments you’ve made.
- Large Stitch Plate – Features seam markings to the left and right of the needle to help you guide your fabric.
- Stitch Density – The stitch density control adjusts the density, the distance between stitch points that make up the entire stitch. Density can be increased or decreased without affecting stitch length.
- Accessory Feet Included – Standard presser foot 0A, Fancy stitch foot 1A with IDTIDTTM, Fancy stitch foot 2A, Blindhem foot 3 with IDTIDTTM, Zipper foot 4 with IDTIDTTM, Sensormatic buttonhole foot 5A, Manual buttonhole foot 5M, Sensormatic free-motion/ Embroidery foot 6A, 1/4″ Quilting Foot.
- Illuminated Graphic Display – The graphic display shows the stitch in actual size and all important information.
- LED Lights – Optimized bright lights illuminate the entire work area with no shadows.
- Large Sewing Space – Your PFAFF® quilt expressionIDTTM 4.2 sewing machine is the perfect choice for quilters, home decor sewers, fashion enthusiasts – anyone who creates. The sewing area to the right of the needle is supersized for sewing large amounts of fabric or batting.
- Bobbin Thread Sensor – Alerts you when your bobbin thread is running low, so you wont over run on your work
- External Feed Dog Drop – Convenient location; lower the feed dogs from the front of the machine. Ideal for stippling, freemotion embroidery or darning.
- Languages – Choose from different languages in the Settings menu. Make sure your PFAFF® quilt expression IDTTM 4.2 speaks the same language you do.
- Info Button – Simply touch to see important sewing recommendations on the illuminated graphic display.
- Speed Ranges – Adjust your sewing speed for specialty threads, techniques and personal taste.
- Stitch Sequencing and Memories – Combine and save up to 40 stitches and/or letters in one of 20 sequence memories sew in one step repeatedly.
- Personal Stitch Settings – Change the settings on built-in stitches to your personal liking. Save in one of the 20 personal stitch memories.
- Program Sequencing Commands – Program a stop, thread snips or tie-off into a stitch sequence. Your sequence does exactly what you want every time.
- Optimized Feeding will provide more control when you are sewing through thick layers or seaming small pieces.