Singer 9100 Stylist Sewing Machine
The singer 9100 Stylist Sewing machine is a great machine for anyone wanting a little bit more than just a standard machine. Great Features.
- LCD Screen Provides clear and easy viewing of stitch functions including stitch width and length, tension settings, and the recommended presser foot.
- Start & Stop Button Unplug the foot controller, press the Start button and the machine sews. You are still in complete control over the speed – just slide the Speed Limiting Lever to the desired speed.
- Programmable Needle Up/Down The needle can be programmed to stop in the highest up position when your foot is lifted from the controller, making it easier for removing the fabric from the machine. Or program the needle to stop in the down position, which is ideal for pivoting, appliqué or quilting.
- Automatic Needle Threader Makes threading the eye of the needle quick and painless.
- Top Drop-in Bobbin This mechanism incorporates a magnet-type vertical axis rotating hook that ensures smooth, quiet, thread jam-resistant sewing. The bobbin loads from the top, so it is easy to insert the bobbin. The clear cover makes it easy to monitor the bobbin thread supply.
- Automatic Presser Foot Pressure Control The amount of pressure exerted on the fabric by the presser foot against the feed dogs has adjusted automatically. Sew from the lightest weight tricots to the heaviest denim, without making presser foot pressure adjustments.
- Automatic Tension This system ensures stable stitch quality regardless of the type of fabric.
- Extension Table Provides a larger working area, an essential for quilting, home decor sewing, or when working with a larger project.
Button Sewing Foot
Blind Hem Foot
Satin Stitch Foot
Brush / Seam Ripper
Spool Holder (Large)
Spool Holder (Small)
Seam Quilting Guide
Screwdriver (Large & Small)
Pack of Needles
Spool Pin Felt
Second Spool Pin
Electronic Foot Control