or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £54.99 with what's this?
Singer Heavy Duty OverLock – 14HD854 ** Free Carry Bag with this machine**
♥ In Stock
♥ Free Delivery
♥ Any Questions Give us a call 0115 9223904
***FREE BAG when you buy this Overlocker ***
Singer Heavy Duty OverLock
When the going gets tough, the tough get sewing!
Give your work a neat, finished edge and professional-looking results. From high-traffic upholstery and sturdy outerwear to your own original projects. Whether you’re ready for a serger or ready for an upgrade, this machine delivers consistent, quality stitches through super heavy-duty fabrics. When the going gets tough, the tough get sewing!
- 2-3-4 Stitch Configuration
- The 6 different stitch types ensure the perfect stitch, regardless of the project: Blind Hems, Rolled Hems, Flatlocking, finishing raw edges, and sewing seams
- 1,300 Stitches-Per-Minute
- Sews up to 1,300 stitches per minute—a real timesaver
- Color-Coded Lay-In Threading System
- Makes threading a snap— just follow the color-coded diagram printed right on the machine
- Adjustable Tension
- Makes adjusting the tension effortless when sewing a variety of fabrics
- Differential Feed
- Fully adjustable to ensure even feed for perfect seams on every fabric - no breaking or puckering. It is also useful for keeping stretch fabrics and bias cut fabrics from becoming “stretched out”
- Pre-Threaded Color-Coded Spools
- Learn & master threading & adjustments. Use the multi-colored thread provided to learn how to thread the machine and to understand the feeding system.
- 60% Larger Cutting Knife
- Cuts thick fabrics with ease.
- Twice the Light*
- See your sewing area more clearly.
- High-Performance Motor
- Better, quality results on heavy fabrics.
- Smoother Multi-Speed Sewing
- The machine feeds smoothly at all speeds. The high-performance motor allows high torque and penetration force even at low speed, providing a steady stable force that can sew through thicker fabrics.
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter
- Allows you to sew those high loft fabrics.
- Superior Fabric Feed System
- Assures consistent quality stitches on all fabrics.
- Moveable Upper Knife
- Easily move the cutting knife to prevent trimming of fabric while sewing
- Adjustable Stitch Length
- Effortlessly adjust the length of a stitch with just the turn of a knob
- Removable Free Arm
- Makes it easy to sew hard-to-reach areas such as armholes, cuffs, and smaller projects
- Carry handle makes it easy to take your serger overlock to class with you
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter
- Offers extra clearance needed when placing multiple layers of fabric under the presser foot
- FREE Accessories Included
- Tweezers, Needle Set, Spreader, Screwdriver, and Dust Cover
- 4 Built-In Rolled Hems
- Converting to the Rolled Hem sewing mode is effortless. An easy-access lever moves the stitch finger in position for rolled hemming.
- Four Thread Mock Stretch Stitch
- A favorite when sewing a knit fabric because the stitch stretches as the fabric stretches providing a strong and professional finish that will not “pop” when the fabric is stretched.
- Three Thread Overlock Stitch
- Provides a wonderful professional seam finish, helps prevent loosely woven fabrics from unraveling, and offers unlimited decorative capabilities
- Three Thread Mock Stretch Safety Stitch
- Ideal for finishing fine fabrics or highly stretchable fabrics
- Two Thread Overlock Stitch
- Use as a lightweight seam finish or a lightweight seam on woven fabrics
- Rolled Hem Stitches
- Add an elegant fine finish to table linens, scarves, and much more
- Flatlock Stitch
- Special decorative threads can be used to add texture and dramatic embellishment effects